Services and Pricing
Basic Event Package
- Initial consultation to determine your specific objectives
- High-resolution (22 megapixel) photography on-location
- Standard post-processing for composition, exposure, contrast, color balance
- Online proof album with low-res (900 x 600) watermarked images
- For Individual Clients, license to download and use watermarked proof images in social media without additional fee
- Prints in various sizes and paper types (glossy, matte, lustre)
- Non-watermarked Low-, Medium- or High-resolution digital image files (JPEG or PNG format) for printing or editorial uses
Individual clients are those where the photographs are intended for personal use, and will not be sold nor used for any commercial purposes such as advertising or publicity.
|Basic Event Package||
Minimum charge is 1 hour ($150)
Time starts at the event start time requested by the client or the photographer arrival time, whichever is later, and ends at the time mutually agreed upon.
The online proof album will be available within 3 days after the event.
|Non-watermarked digital files of individual images for private use only||
|DVD containing digital files of ALL images, without watermark, for private use only||
Rates for commercial clients will vary depending on the type of event, amount of coverage required and intended use of the images. Please contact us with your specific needs so we can prepare a quote.
For registered 501(c)(3) organizations the rates for Individual Clients apply, along with the following discounts:
- 40% discount on the hourly rate ($90 first hour, $60 additional hours)
- A DVD containing medium-resolution (3072 x 2048) non-watermarked digital files of all images is provided at no additional cost
- A non-exclusive license for the the 501(c)(3) organization to use the images for any purpose, including advertising, publicity and editorial.